Friday, July 7, 2023

INDIANA JONES GOES OUT WITH A BANG!

The new and last INDIANA JONES adventure has been released to rather lukewarm reviews from the critics but also, to generally delighted audiences and the franchise starring Harrison Ford has apparently ended its run with the fifth installment which I think is a wise decision. In my opinion, in spite of a few misses here and there, the series goes out with a bang.





FAREWELL, INDY!

When the pandemic lockdown was declared, some people freaked out and went on a toilet paper hoarding spree. And toilet paper became as valuable as anything Indiana Jones might search for. 
Thus, this 2020 cartoon:


I vaguely recall I once played an Indiana Jones inspired character on a comedy stage play many years ago. Can't remember the plot or the play's title but I can say it had a very successful run since we went past the 100 performances mark.

I was never the Harrison Ford type but since this was a screwball comedy, nobody cared!

No comments:

Post a Comment