Thursday, January 7, 2021

A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS:

As 2021 slowly but surely steps in, and in the aftermath of the sad and shameful events that transpired on January 6th at Capitol Hill, I feel the need to review some of the things that, for me, make life worth living. These favorite things still bring a smile to my face and give me a sense that, in spite of all the idiocy and brutality in the world, there will always be a reason to be thankful and keep my hopes high!


Stan Laurel & Oliver Hardy


Buster Keaton
 

Harold Lloyd


Sean Connery


Cary Grant


Frank Sinatra


Marilyn Monroe


Steve McQueen


Barbara Feldon & Don Adams in GET SMART



Benny Goodman                                            THE PINK PANTHER

 

HUCKLEBERRY HOUND and YOGI BEAR



Mort Drucker


The first 40 years of MAD Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment