Saturday, April 25, 2020

MY 50th ANNIVERSARY!

It was 50 years ago, on April, 1970, that I began my career as a professional cartoonist. My first printed comic strips appeared on the April issue of  LA GARRAPATA, a well-known political satire magazine at that time and thus began my meteoric rise from absolute obscurity to complete mediocrity!

Okay, so those first strips were not very good, but I didn't give up in spite of popular demand to the contrary and here I am, fifty years later, still trying to do as best as I can.
In those early days, I was lucky enough to find some charitable editors who saw some possibilities in my work and hired me to continue my journey as a cartoonist.

These are some samples of those first years when I tackled whatever came my way:





















                                                                            






















    

























                                                         





No comments:

Post a Comment